Plan Your Trip
Explore by Map Explore Destinations for Tours Information
Call on : 91 11 45329900
Toll Free : 1800 11 5550 Opening Hours 8 AM to 10 PM
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How will I get the Ticket and Booking Confirmations?
Your Ticket and Booking details will be sent to your email address provided by you at the time of making the payment for your booking. In case you do not have an email address, the details will be given to you over the phone.
If you do not receive your ticket & booking confirmations within 8 hours of making your booking on Mastholiday.com, please call a our Customer Care Representative at: 1800 11 5550 (Toll Free).
Mastholiday Pvt. Ltd. shall not be liable if customers do not comply with this requirement.
2. Is it necessary to carry my e-ticket with me? Yes, it is mandatory for you to carry a copy of your e-ticket as sent by Mastholiday.com. In the event that you fail to present a copy of your e-ticket, Mastholiday Pvt. Ltd will not be held responsible if the Airline does not issue a boarding pass/ disallows you from traveling.
3. How will I get my boarding pass for an e-Ticket? You will need to show your e-Ticket confirmation email and e-Ticket number along with a photographic identity proof (passport, driver's license etc.) at the airport check-in counter of the airline. The airline representative will issue your boarding pass at that time.
4. Ticket Amendment and Cancellation policy To amend/cancel your ticket offline, contact Mastholiday Customer Care at 1800 11 5550 (Toll Free)). For all offline cancellation a standard charge of Rs. 250 per booking, over and above the airline's own cancellation charge will apply.
Please refer to airline specific amendment and cancellation policy while using Mastholiday Services. You may be required to directly contact the nearest airline office (of the concerned airline) to get your reservation
5. How do I get a refund after canceling my ticket? After canceling your booking, you will need to send us the paper ticket to the following address: Mastholiday Pvt. Ltd.
F-204, 206 Ashish Complex,Local Shopping Centre, Mayur Vihar Phase-I, Delhi- 110097,India
On receiving the ticket, the refund shall be processed within 30 days from the date of receipt.
In case of e-Tickets and PTA, the refund shall be processed within 15 - 20 working days from the date of the cancellation request being made. If we have received the payment through a valid credit card, then the same will be refunded to your credit card. Payments made using any other form of payment will be refunded by cheque within a maximum of 30 days from date of receipt of ticket.
6. What are cancellation/amendment charges? Cancellation and/or amendment of airline tickets shall at all times be subject to fees/ charges as may be payable to the relevant airline/carrier in accordance with such relevant airline/carrier cancellation/refund policy. Prior to booking tickets, you must acquaint yourself with the relevant airline/carrier cancellation/refund policy with respect to the ticket to be booked by you. Any cancellation/amendment fees/charges levied by/payable to the relevant airline shall be to your account.
Except to the extent stated in the individual airline/carrier terms and conditions or otherwise applicable to specific tickets booked/issued, cancellation fee are payable as follows.
For all domestic bookings cancelled online, standard cancellation charges as applicable by the airline shall apply. In addition, Mastholiday will charge Rs. 250 per booking as cancellation /amendment service fee from its customers for cancellation handled via our call center.
The customer must read individual airline specific terms and conditions in order to find out if the ticket proposed to be booked/purchased is subject to any additional cancellation fee or charge and Mastholiday assumes no liability whatsoever in this regard.
Unless expressly stated otherwise, it is mandatory to contact Mastholiday for refunds and the airline will not refund your tickets booked on the Website.
The above mentioned cancellation process and refund processing time may vary. In case of lost or damaged tickets, the refund process cannot be initiated with the airline. Refund would be through cheque or demand draft.
In case you avail of the Website's hotel reservation service and are, thereafter, not contactable on the contact details provided in this regard, then the hotel reservation selected by you will stand cancelled and Mastholiday would not be liable for any charges/expenses incurred by you, either directly or indirectly in this regard.
7. How do I register with Mastholiday? It's easy to register with Mastholiday. Just click the Register link on the top right hand corner and complete the form. Although one does not need to register in order to book or search. You can complete the online booking process, and next time just use the same email address.
8. Why should I register with Mastholiday? We don't force you to register. However, if you register with Mastholiday we save you the trouble of repeatedly typing your details when you make a booking. Additionally, it also opens the option to receive great travel deals from us via email before anybody else.
9. How do I log off of the site when I am finished? Click on "Logout" on the main menu and you will be logged off.