Search Your Tour
Suggested Tour Packages
- Shimla Tour
- Goa Tour
- Nainital Tour
- Jaipur Tour
- Honeymoon Special Manali
- Goa Beach House Honeymoon Package
- Kausani Honeymoon Package
- Goa Honeymoon Tour with Alor Holiday Resort
- Hill Station Package Bhimtal 03 Days
- Manali Holiday Package
Call on : 91 11 45329913
Opening Hours 8 AM to 8 PM
Honeymoon Special Manali
If you still have not plan for your honeymoon, but wish to spend some romantic moments amidst the nature’s splendor with your spouse then what could be the ideal option rather than planning for Manali honeymoon. The pleasant climatic condition and the picturesque natural beauty always allure the romantic couples throughout the year to this wonderful hill station. There is no season to go for a trip to Manali; with the help of a travel company you can book your tour package and can enjoy the days with all modern amenities at hotel amidst the natural settings cost effectively.
Arrive at the most beautiful hill station in India, Manali and check-in at a hotel with the help of our representative. Rest of the day, you can spend at hotel or can move around the nearby locations. Overnight: Hotel
Day 02: Manali
Breakfast will be served at your room in the morning; enjoy it and start your city sightseeing. Wake up your adventurous skills and move towards the Rohtang Pass to indulge in some trekking activity. In winter, you can get heavy snow fall at this region. Watch the scenic beauty of Pandoh Dam which is built on River Beas. End up your sightseeing and return to hotel to spend the night.
Day 03: Manali
Today, you will proceed for Solang Valley to indulge in skiing, zorbing and paragliding activity. Hidimba Devi temple, Jagannath Devi temple and Raghunath temple are some are pious places of the city which you should not miss to visit when you are in Manali honeymoon. Overnight: Hotel
Day 04: Manali Departure
Visit the Mall Road to spend some money in shopping some woolen items. After that come back to your home destination with the memory of Manali tour.
- Stay of 3 Nights 4 Days.
- Flower Decoration in the room once during the package.
- Candle light Dinner every night.
- A personalized cake & a fruit basket.
- Party in the Discotheque every evening.
- Morning Tea & Breakfast.
- Half Day Local Sightseeing.
- Coupons worth Rs.500 for the Bar.
- An Ayurvedic Massage during the package (ladies & gents).
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Daily use of Health Club.
- Laundry Service (except dry cleaning & heavy garments).
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Any personal expenses like tips, portage, mineral water etc.
- Any entrance fee & Guide charges.
- Meals other than mentioned.
- Any Transfers & sightseeing.
- All other expenses not mentioned above.