Search Your Tour
Suggested Tour Packages› View more tour packages
Call on : 91 11 45329913
Opening Hours 8 AM to 8 PM
Egypt is an amazing city full of life and movement, and it is that way almost 24 hours every day. Cairo offers an incredible selection of shopping, leisure and nightlife activities.
Day 01 : Arrival at Cairo international airport
Meet and assist through formalities, And then transfer to your hotel for check in and overnight in Cairo.
Day 02 : Cairo
Buffet breakfast at Cairo hotel, Full day tour to visit The Great pyramids & Sphinx, The Egyptian museum ,Khan El Khalili Bazaars.
Transfer to Cairo train station for your overnight sleeper train to Aswan . Dinner and overnight on board of the train
Day 03 : Breakfast on board of the train, met and transfer to the board of your Cruise for three nights sailing to Luxor, Embarkation & lunch on board the cruise. Afternoon tour by Felucca around Elephantine Island, the Botanical garden and the Agha Khan.
Dinner & Overnight on board cruise ship in Aswan.
Day 04 : Buffet Breakfast on Board.Proceed with the visits of Aswan including the high Dam, the unfinished obelisk and the temple of Philae.Lunch will be served on board, and sail to Kom Ombo. Visit the temple of Kom-Ombo, dedicated for gods Sobek and Haroeris.
Afternoon sail to Edfu Dinner, and overnight on board cruise ship in Edfu.
Day 05 : Buffet Breakfast on board. Visit the temple of Edfu, dedicated to the god Horus.
Lunch on board during sailing to Esna. Cross Esna lock and sail to Luxor. Dinner and Overnight on board of the cruise ship in Luxor.
Day 06 : Buffet Breakfast and Disembarkation from the cruise. Proceed with the visits of West bank including the two colossi of Memnon, the temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El-Bahari and Valley of kings.Then transfer to Luxor train station for your overnight sleeper
train to Cairo. Dinner and overnight on board of the train.
Day 07 : Breakfast on board of the train, met and transfer your Hotel check in
Overnight in Cairo. Free day at leisure, (Optional over day tour to visit the Alexandria)
Overnight in Cairo.
Day 08 : Buffet breakfast at hotel, Transfer to Cairo international airport for your final departure flight.
- 02 nights Cairo 5* Hotel (Pyramids Park Resort) or similar on Bread & Breakfast basis.
- 03 nights Cruise on board of 5* Cruise including High Dam – Unfinished Obelisk – Kom Ombo Temple – Edfu Temple – Valley of Kings – Hatshipsut – Karnak Temple – Luxor Temple starting with Lunch & ending with Breakfast on FB Basis.
- 02 nights on Board of Sleeper Train (Cairo/Aswan – Luxor/Cairo) on Half Board basis (Dinner & Breakfast included).
- Full Day Pyramids - Egyptian Museum - Khan El Khalili with Lunch at Local Restaurant.
- All Transfer will be in A/C modern and private Bus.
- English Speaking Guide will be available during the sightseeing.
- All entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Visa cost & Travel Insurance
- International or Domestic Flight expenses
- Tips, drinks, extra meals, and any personal expense.
- Beverages on meals
- Entrance for inside the Mummys room in the Egyptian Museum.
- Entrance for inside the Pyramids.
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together
- Adhering to the new Service Tax rules effective 1st July 2012, we shall charge an additional cost of 3.09 % as GST on all international holiday packages sold 1st July 2012 onwards.
- The ROE taken for computing the above price is Rs. 58 to USD 1. In the event of an increase in the ROE, the prices defined may change